I'm back from Bangkok! Actually I was back this morning. The plane touched down at 10:44pm and by the time we clear the customs and collected our luggage (our plane had some malfunction so there was a delay in the luggage movement), it was 11:32pm. By the time I went home, unpacked the essentials, changed my bedsheets, vacuumed the floor and untied the windows, it was 0:18. And i slept till 11am or so this morning. The latest i ever slept!
The Thai currency exchange rate is so to our favour, 25 baht to 1 dollar. So we got to shop shop shop for five whole days! But we didn't go Dream World or Safari Land :( I remembered those were cool places really long ago, but didn't get the chance to go this time. We took two rooms, so Mei and I each got a single bed (which was SUPER BIG that can fit two people), so it was relatively expensive. Mummy was suggesting the next time we come, which should be 5 to 10 years later, we can take 1 room and twin beds so we can stay for a longer period of time.
I'll try to document my stay in Thailand :D
Stupid Math honours, i have my first tutorial waiting for me :( 6 questions and a test coming up.
I'm back from Bangkok! Actually I was back this morning. The plane touched down at 10:44pm and by the time we clear the customs and collected our luggage (our plane had some malfunction so there was a delay in the luggage movement), it was 11:32pm. By the time I went home, unpacked the essentials, changed my bedsheets, vacuumed the floor and untied the windows, it was 0:18. And i slept till 11am or so this morning. The latest i ever slept!
The Thai currency exchange rate is so to our favour, 25 baht to 1 dollar. So we got to shop shop shop for five whole days! But we didn't go Dream World or Safari Land :( I remembered those were cool places really long ago, but didn't get the chance to go this time. We took two rooms, so Mei and I each got a single bed (which was SUPER BIG that can fit two people), so it was relatively expensive. Mummy was suggesting the next time we come, which should be 5 to 10 years later, we can take 1 room and twin beds so we can stay for a longer period of time.
I'll try to document my stay in Thailand :D
Stupid Math honours, i have my first tutorial waiting for me :( 6 questions and a test coming up.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family