The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Short hair and long hair

I cut my hair. It's now slightly longer than shoulder length. The great thing is, because mummy's but hairdresser (or hair-cutter), i can simply whine and get my hair cut any time. My fringe is the same length as my hair, the effort of growing it for a whole year. I feel like cutting it though. I found the hairstyle i've always wanted, i just don't know how to describe it. Mummy says she doesn't know how to cut that style, so i've got to go to a real hairdresser. It's the style of an actor in the channel U show, Cruel Temptation of the Wife. I've wanted that style for some time already, but i don't know how to tell hairstylists. One day, i shall upload a picture here so i'll remember, 10 years down the road, that when i was 16 i wanted my hair like that. I literally stood in front of the tv and waited for a nice scene to take that photo, which is in my phone now.

The good thing about short hair is that it takes lesser time to dry, it is lighter and not so hot. The good thing about long hair is that you can style your hair, like tie or clip it a variety of ways. Some seasons i love long hair, others i want short hair. My hair style depends largely on my mood; that's why mummy's rather hesitant to cut my hair nowadays, because she's afraid that i'll cry the next day saying that's not what i want. When i was little, things were much easier.


I don't know what to label this post as. I'm leaving for Bangkok tomorrow! And i'm coming back next tuesday (i think). :D