The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Why must blog posts have titles?

I can't think of a title for this post. If it were a diary, i would just put the date. But diaries are difficult to keep; i have 5 of them collecting dust.

The frustration of an IRP is finally over. No, not yet. In a day's time, it will be. I still have to push forward. Have you ever seen an athlete who runs to the finish line and stops there? That's the exact words SNGS math HOD said to me when he met me on my way home from school after getting my prelim results. I think his name was Mr Ang but i remember he is buck-tooth, really tall, wears black round spectacles and always wear pinkish or reddish long-sleeved shirt. So, one more day!

I can't understand why microsoft word doesn't let me copy the math equations over. It's so frustrating that i have to do an IRP presentation tomorrow and i haven't touched my report in a billion years. To be honest, i didn't touch my report since the day i sent it over to Prof, which was 22 november. I remember the date clearly because its the start of our class chalet! :D Ahh whatever.

To Bangkok in two days time! O.o

Labels: