The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

The footsteps I walk alone

I've been having a common thread through my posts: hostel. Its a whole new experience, entirely different from the comfort and the luxuries home provides and offers. We take so many things for granted and its time we learn not to. Yet, there's this sense of beckoning from the room, the cluster, the boarding school; you just want to step into the premises and let your hair down, be accepted and be independent.

Yawen has moved out so i'm all alone in the room. She's not a PR yet so her hostel fees (or as Xitong calls it, rent) is very expensive, about $700 per month. So she left indefinitely and will return only after her PR application has been successful. I could think of this two ways: its nice to have a whole room to yourself and you can do anything you like (sleep early, play music, talk on the phone) without being cautious of disturbing the other person; you are very lonely as there is no one else to make small talk to at random times (but then again, there are my cluster mates). I choose to see this as a blessing in disguise. May God bless me abundantly.

Jiahui returned to school yesterday. She was missing for the entire first week of school for i-don't-know-what. She doesn't want to tell anyone and when we inquire after her, she'll just say "I was sick". But never mind. She's not staying in the hostel for a term and not taking pe either. So there's another cluster mate gone :D I don't know why i'm smiling, but then again, i smile at everything haha. Cool things happen to cool people. I'm trying hard to refresh my impression of her and start anew, but its so difficult after all that happened. Everytime I look at her, I see her expression on her face and remember the incidents that I saw those expressions two years ago.

It's been two years. Why can't I forgive and forget? God give me the strength to forgive her for what she'd done and let our friendship start anew. 

Labels: