Leave me. Just leave me alone. The evidence is clearly in front of me; why didn't I detect it earlier? In some ways, I made the stupidest decision of my life; in others, it could be a blessing in disguise.
Okay never mind. Let's talk about hostel :D The school is my second home; indeed. Junyan came back today after being stuck in the snowstorm and the airport for entire days at end and getting her flight delayed then cancelled! Aww, poor her. But at least she's back.
I think the internet is slow at night because of the bandwidth. When i use it in the afternoon, it is quite fine and in fact, very fast for me. But living on the third floor gives you benefits. I hate roll calls; I just can't remember that orientation is over and we have the 8pm study time roll call. Yes, study time. Means i'm not supposed to do other stuff except study *ahems*. But what's there to do; i've finished all I could -- math honours assignment (due next week), math honours tutorial, math honours lecture notes. And today I only had one lesson -- Math honours, math honours and math honours, thanks to the great timetable push-back due to campfire yesterday. That's cool you know, 505 doesn't even have a single lesson because their lessons end at 10am and lessons start at 10am today.
Our year 5 timetable is more slack than year 4. I thought it would be more hectic so we have to stay in hostel to facilitate learning? :/ Or maybe the content of learning is deeper though the subjects are lesser.
Leave me. Just leave me alone. The evidence is clearly in front of me; why didn't I detect it earlier? In some ways, I made the stupidest decision of my life; in others, it could be a blessing in disguise.
Okay never mind. Let's talk about hostel :D The school is my second home; indeed. Junyan came back today after being stuck in the snowstorm and the airport for entire days at end and getting her flight delayed then cancelled! Aww, poor her. But at least she's back.
I think the internet is slow at night because of the bandwidth. When i use it in the afternoon, it is quite fine and in fact, very fast for me. But living on the third floor gives you benefits. I hate roll calls; I just can't remember that orientation is over and we have the 8pm study time roll call. Yes, study time. Means i'm not supposed to do other stuff except study *ahems*. But what's there to do; i've finished all I could -- math honours assignment (due next week), math honours tutorial, math honours lecture notes. And today I only had one lesson -- Math honours, math honours and math honours, thanks to the great timetable push-back due to campfire yesterday. That's cool you know, 505 doesn't even have a single lesson because their lessons end at 10am and lessons start at 10am today.
Our year 5 timetable is more slack than year 4. I thought it would be more hectic so we have to stay in hostel to facilitate learning? :/ Or maybe the content of learning is deeper though the subjects are lesser.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family