The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

if there's a fire, run!

Hostel had its first fire drill last night. The fire was supposed to be outside the pantry of 4A, and the boys were very hilarious. They were confused as to what to do and asked "There's a fire here, so what should we do?" And Mr Wong replied, "Evacuate immediately! If its small enough, use the fire extinguisher to put it out. Or else ring the fire alarm."

Ms Queenie called me down at 9.30pm and talked to me about my health condition and stuff. She was playing with this blue string, which matched her blue shirt and I was telling her we learnt how to tie knots like Trinity knot last year during mentoring as a help for Boon Siong and his SMP. Then the fire alarm rang and she slammed her palm on the table, saying, "Tonight there's fire drill. Walk slowly to the track."

I thank God for putting such a nice boarding mistress in place for me, such that I would not be neglected in the case of a fire drill, as to walk down the steps and walk to the track wouldn't be an easy task for me. I see the Joey (like Joey Ho, one of the o level top scorers from sngs) is very firm in her faith and declares it openly. I don't know why i tend to hide it, like putting the cover over the lamp. Why can't i speak out for what i believe in?

Labels: