Somehow the titles of my blog posts don't really relate to the content of the post. Most of them are just random inspirations i have that i type down. Its 2pm and i'm back in my room. I've got a lot of things to do today, and this weekend that i hope *really hope* that i can finish them. Like: change bedsheets, get doctor's letter, write essays, write reflections for broader perspective (though the articles are so shallow and superficial), study for math quiz. I shall promise to eat dinner within half an hour and not play pool and keep away from the music or games room tonight and study for my math test which i have procrastinated over the entire nov/dec holidays.
Vanessa's facebook statuses do make me envious. I wish i could be as good as her and get unconditional offers from those universities. But that seems like an impossible dream. I shall work hard and try my best though. Accountancy :D
Sunday's there's cluster outing to vivo to watch Avatar in 3D. That's bad because i've already watched avatar! Okay but since we're using the cluster fund of $100 per person (or maybe per cluster, i don't remember), then i shall just tag along. At most i'll sleep in the cinema. The plot isn't very captivating; its the graphics that lure people to dig their pockets. But the effect doesn't last long and it has since worn out on me. Next sunday there's boarding games day; I hope i can play.
Somehow the titles of my blog posts don't really relate to the content of the post. Most of them are just random inspirations i have that i type down. Its 2pm and i'm back in my room. I've got a lot of things to do today, and this weekend that i hope *really hope* that i can finish them. Like: change bedsheets, get doctor's letter, write essays, write reflections for broader perspective (though the articles are so shallow and superficial), study for math quiz. I shall promise to eat dinner within half an hour and not play pool and keep away from the music or games room tonight and study for my math test which i have procrastinated over the entire nov/dec holidays.
Vanessa's facebook statuses do make me envious. I wish i could be as good as her and get unconditional offers from those universities. But that seems like an impossible dream. I shall work hard and try my best though. Accountancy :D
Sunday's there's cluster outing to vivo to watch Avatar in 3D. That's bad because i've already watched avatar! Okay but since we're using the cluster fund of $100 per person (or maybe per cluster, i don't remember), then i shall just tag along. At most i'll sleep in the cinema. The plot isn't very captivating; its the graphics that lure people to dig their pockets. But the effect doesn't last long and it has since worn out on me. Next sunday there's boarding games day; I hope i can play.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family