The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Stepping Ahead

I love my new timetable! Semester 1, 2010 seems rather slack. Judging by the number of classes I have, I could safely say its the most relaxed timetable ever. The good thing is, I can go back to hostel any time, especially when I end early at weird hours like 12.30pm. Last time I would have loved to end so early because i get to go home to eat lunch, but now I wish it were later; I'm not sure if i can go without food until dinner at 6pm or slightly later. But its so cool, such that on thursday, I only have maths honours class! (Besides mentoring)

Hostel's cool and I can't wait to stay there! It's a mixed feeling of apprehension and excitement. I'm rather excited at the prospect of staying in hostel, especially after that has been pitched to us for four years and already three batches have entered the boarding programme; but at the same time i'm jittery at how things would turn out -- would i get along well with my room-mate, would i be able to have good sleep, would my results still be as stellar, would i be able to wake up every morning without mummy/daddy screaming at me, would i miss my home, would i be able to adapt...

Lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Labels: ,