The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

When others cringe you press on

We had hostel's bonding games yesterday! It was cool and fun, though the sun was scorching hot and i had a terrible headache after that. Following which, we had the best dinner ever since we entered the boarding school, as we had a buffet dinner! Parents were invited, but strangely, mummy didn't receive any email regarding this. But we had such a buffet spread -- curry fish, CEREAL PRAWNS, black pepper chicken, fruits and lychee/longan dessert :D

Thu was fabulous during choir! Though his conducting skills are literally nil, and I am wayyyy better than him, but I admire him for he has something I don't -- courage. He dared to stand in front of the 40-plus strong choir and Ms Tay and Stella Zhou, conducting wildly. Just waving his hands about because he didn't know how exactly to conduct and keep beat and keep time. But well, he did it :D

I SAW PHYLLIS IN SCHOOL TODAY! It's been such a long time since i saw her and I wonder how she's doing, her mum, her sisters and her family! :D

Labels: ,