The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Happy Birthday Mummy! Thank you for taking care of me for sixteen years and never complaining though your job is slightly tougher because of my heart problem which gave you a lot of worries too!  But you still raised me up perfectly and gave me such a wonderful home, wonderful family and helped me in my studies in primary school so i can go to such a wonderful school!

I watched 2012 yesterday! Okay, the effects weren't as dramatic as Ms Chin described such that when the earthquake happened, you could feel the entire cinema shake. But they were fantastic! It was a long show, but catastrophe after catastrophe didn't make the time feel like 2 hours and 37 minutes had passed. Though I must admit, there were some unrealistic portions in the show, such as how can they escape unscathed when the fireballs were raining down like fireworks! :D

And we went shopping at Johore today! We ate some Korean BBQ food for lunch which was cooked by true koreans and and... mummy bought me a gown for prom! Though it should be that we buying a gown for her birthday. She was saying that other sec 4 girls were having proms and graduation nights and I didn't have but since I would have one soon, if we should see a beautiful gown, I can buy it! I don't know if that gown is considered beautiful (its definitely not as nice as Nes' gown and other gowns that were worn during this year's prom that i saw on facebook) but its specially chosen by mummy so i'll say its nice. I didn't get a proper look at it while fitting because I was way too sleepy :/

Labels: , ,